« Home | A Smile on Winner's Face! » | One More Look, Before We Leave! » | Bird Dog?, yep, That's me! » | Did You Hear That, Angel? » | I think Winner has Found His Element! » | Wonder if Winner likes the Water? » | Off we go to the River,.. » | Winner Continues to Adjust to Love » | Chillin with Winner » | A Romp in the Park » 

Sunday, May 21, 2006 

Winner WON!!

Winner, now has a home of his own,....
a case where timing is everything,....I will have a more indepth update soon,..
I want to share this one thing,
Tonight I was talking to Win, and I asked him what it felt like to know that he now had a home of his own?...he very distinctively, nuzzled my temple and handed over my first setter kiss from Win,.. ever....
I couldn't belive it,.. I looked at him and his eyes were smiling like never before,.....

I am so glad Winner had you in his corner. Thank you for working to get him into rescue and into a loving home.
Karen
Biloxi MS.
Col. Potter Cairn Terrier Rescue

Post a Comment
/body>